About This Course
This Cisco course is a training that prepares you to pass the Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT certification exam, which is also known as Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks. This test is among three exams that should be taken in order to get the CCNP R&S credential. The tutorial helps the students understand the requirements, topics, and details of the 300-135 exam.
- Individuals are required to pass the certification test for CCNA R&S
- Students are required to have their own simulators or emulators as they are not included in the course study material
- Candidates should have a CCNP TSHOOT study guide, which is obtained from Cisco Press
- Students should use a systematic approach to accomplish network troubleshooting as per the rules of ITIL
- Applicants are also required to have the skills and knowledge of planning and maintaining the complex enterprise that is switched and routed networks
What will you learn?
- You will learn all the topics covered in the 300-135 TSHOOT exam
- You will learn the skills related to switching, routing, and networking
- You will learn how to maintain and troubleshoot Cisco IP Networks
The Cisco 300-135 course is a complete guide that helps you prepare for the TSHOOT exam. It covers all the topics and objectives of the test in a comprehensive but easy-to-understand manner. It is one of the three exams that take you through the journey of earning the CCNP Routing and Switching credential. Obtaining this certification is a progressive step in your bid to obtain a professional certification for boosting your career growth in networking with Cisco.
Those individuals who learn this course get the opportunity to study every single topic included in the certification test. Therefore, this means that it helps the students be confident in passing the exam since they study every topic included in the module thoroughly. When you learn this course, you will also learn various techniques that will assist you to apply the topics that you will have learnt in the real world environments. The Cisco 300-135 course is a professionally designed guide that covers every logical concept that is essential for taking your networking career in Cisco to a professional level. It is detailed but entertaining. The training is designed in a step-by-step manner that keeps the individuals learning it engaged with detailed explanations and information that helps in preparing and completing the course along with all its respective topics.
The course doesn’t include emulators or simulators though they are a requirement. Therefore, the students learning this training should get their own emulators and simulators, which they will use in the course. You can get these things through Cisco, and they come in the form of software (i.e. the Virtual Internet Routing Lab and the Cisco Packet Tracer). The students learning this course are free to get BOSON or GNS3, or simply form their own lab that includes some real equipment.
As mentioned earlier, the Cisco 300-135 course covers all the topics that are usually included in the Cisco certification test. This is the main reason why it is the training any individual who wants to pass the TSHOOT exam should learn. Some of the topics are:
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Network Principles
- Virtual Private Network Technologies
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Infrastructure Services
- Layer 3 Technologies
This Cisco course is intended for anyone who is looking to advance his or her career with Cisco to a professional level and to earn a certificate. The course is also aimed at individuals who are looking to grow their career to a higher level in networking. It is also intended for those who want to obtain the Cisco CCNP R&S certification. Those people who are preparing for the 300-135 TSHOOT certification exam are also interested in it.
The Cisco 300-135 course is the ideal exam training for preparing for the TSHOOT certification test. The course also gives you an opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge and skills related to switching, networking, and routing, and many other types of equipment.
- Jr. Network Admin
- IS&T Helpline Network Support Engineer
- Cisco Network Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network Lab Technician
- Network Technician
What will you be able to cope with after completing this course?
- You will be able to pass the Cisco 300-135 test
- You will be able to perform maintenance and troubleshoot effectively Cisco IP Networks
- You will also be able to perform tasks related to switching, routing, and networking